”Are you/th visible?”526
Seminar on project management of KA1 Mobility project for young people and youth workers and KA2 Strategic Partnerships in the field of Education, Training and Youth with special focus on Visibility, Dissemination and Exploitation of these projects
Themes of the seminar:
One of the biggest challenges in the last decade among youth workers, youth leaders, project managers, young people who are enough brave to apply for a youth application of European Commission through its youth programmes e.g. Youth programme, Youth in Action programme, and now Erasmus + programme to find relevant and useful tools, techniques and methods how they can make their youth projects more visible, how they can spread the results of their projects more efficiently and how they can support other organisations, young people, youth workers or even politicians to use or adapt their project results as exploitation. How to reach the micro – level impact and the meso – level impact or even to achieve the macro – level impact with their visibility, dissemination and exploitation activities. Now in the new Erasmus + programme, there is even bigger request from European Commission for these actions, to make huge waves of the supported projects, to reach more people from locals, from Europe and even among youth policy makers. So with our project, we plan to initiate such type of youth projects under KA1 and KA 2 which from the beginning give a huge focus on visibility, dissemination and exploitation as good practices for other youth workers, young people that they can participate then use the tools and techniques and methods in their projects as well.
The overall aim of the seminar is to provide space and opportunity for youth workers, youth leaders to get to know more about methods, tools and techniques of visibility, dissemination, exploitation of youth projects supported by Erasmus + programme under KA1 and KA2. Through common project ideas and project developments to invent and adapt tips and hints for methods, tools and techniques in order to make these new projects more visible, and how to disseminate and exploit its results. Provide opportunity for youth workers, youth leaders, project managers, young people to find solid partnerships, getting to know more about KA1 and KA2 youth projects of Erasmus +, invent together new projects with practicing already how to use tools, techniques and methods of visibility, dissemination and exploitation of their youth projects.
Learning objectives of the seminar are:
- To refresh the knowledge of youth workers, youth leaders, project managers and young people on international youth exchanges, EVS and trainings regarding to project management according to the proposals of Erasmus + Programme Key Action 1 Mobility project for young people and youth workers;
- To enhance competences to use the new Key Action 2 Strategic Partnerships in the field of Education, Training and Youth with special attention its project management;
- To make a difference and define what is visibility, dissemination and exploitation of these projects’ above and share tips and hints how they can be made efficiently in these projects;
- To invent new projects according to the proposals of KA1 and KA2 with special focus on its visibility, dissemination and exploitation.
The methodology of the seminar:
The seminar will be built on the 5 pillars of non – formal education. It will be learner – centred, so based on the needs and expectations of participants and partner organisations. From the beginning partner organisations have to set up their organisational needs, find themes for inventing new youth projects based on the needs of the organisations, local communities and target groups, their participants have to represent the organisational aims, their own learning needs and bring the youth project ideas with themselves as representatives of the organisations. The seminar will be led by experienced trainers who will create and invent new creative and participatory methods in order to support self – directed learning of participants. Space will be provided for self – assessment regarding to learning process and recognising learning outcomes. Seminar will be mostly practice oriented with some theoretical inputs.
Methodological flow of the programme:
- General overview of Erasmus + programme;
- Project management of KA1 Mobility project for young people and youth workers;
- Project management of KA2 Strategic partnerships for Education, Training and Youth;
- Definitions of Visibility, Dissemination and Exploitation;
- Through invented projects practicing visibility, dissemination and exploitation with special tools and methods e.g.:
- SWOT analyses;
- Micro – level impact, Meso – level impact, Micro – level impact;
- AIDA – model.
Who can participate in the seminar?
- Youth workers representing local youth organisations who are directly working with young people with fewer opportunities, having experience of running at least one international youth project supported by youth programme of European Commission;
- Youth leaders representing local youth organisations who are having experience of running at least one international youth project supported by youth programme of European Commission;
- Young people with fewer opportunities representing local youth organisations, having experience of participating at least one international youth project supported by youth programme of European Commission;
- Ready to take part in the whole seminar;
- Have organizational support for further activities with young people with fewer opportunities and realise the youth project which will be invented during this training course;
- To be able to communicate English.
Deadline: November 26, 2014
Location: Recoaro Terme, Italy.
Date: 14-21 February 2015.